Scoring Categories must be created prior to creating a Scoring Algorithm. Use the guide below to create customized categories to be used in your program Scoring Algorithms.
At least one Scoring Category must be created for a Scoring Algorithm to be created. Once you have added Scoring Categories, view the Creating Custom Scoring Algorithms guide to create a Scoring Algorithm.
Navigate Scoring Categories Page:
- Navigate to the Score link in the top banner and select "Scoring Algorithms.
- Select the "Scoring categories" from the tab at the top of the page.
- "+ Add Category": add a new scoring category
- Red "x": delete the selected Scoring Category
Note: A Scoring Category cannot be deleted if it is attached to a Scoring Algorithm
- Edit, or "pencil and paper icon": edit the selected category name or description
- Click "Description^" to expand the Category Description
- Add a Category Description directly when expanding by clicking the "adding" link
Add a New Scoring Category
To add a new category, select the "+ Add Category" button.
The Create Scoring Category window will open.
Scoring Categories can also be created directly when editing or creating a Scoring Algorithm.
Use the Creating Custom Scoring Algorithms to view more information about Scoring Algorithms.
When in the "Create Algorithm" window:
Reminder: At least one Scoring Category must be created for a Scoring Algorithm to be created. Once you have add Scoring Categories, view the Creating Custom Scoring Algorithms guide.