To create an Applicant Account with Thalamus, you must be invited to interview with a residency or fellowship program.
An account must be created/finalized for the Applicant to login and access any invited programs, interview events, and to view your interview itinerary.
If the token has expired, please send an email to email@example.com to request a new token.
- When invited to interview at a program, you will receive an email from Thalamus providing a unique token code to create a profile.
- Note: Once an account has been created this token code will expire.
- Select the "Click Here to Create Thalamus Account" button at the bottom of the invite email.
- You will be redirected to https://www.app.thalamusgme.com to create/finalize your Thalamus account
- The "Account Creation" module will appear.
- Your email will automatically populate in the Email field. This can be changed at a later time within your Thalamus profile once logged in. For more information on updating your profile, view our Editing your Applicant User Profile user guide.
- Set the account password by typing it in the Password and Confirm Password Field
- Must be at least 8 characters.
- Must contain at least 1 upper case and 1 lower case letter.
- Must contain at least 1 number.
- Click "Create Account" to create and finalize your account.