This guide reviews how to update your user profile in Thalamus.
- While logged into Thalamus, at the upper right-hand corner of any screen, click on your name. This will cause a drop-down menu to appear.
- Select “Edit Profile.”
- The “Edit Profile” module will appear. Update any information as needed.
- If you would like to change your profile picture, select “Update Image” button and choose a photo file from your computer.
- Update your "Home Airport" by typing into the field and choosing from the drop-down list.
- Use the scroll bar to see additional profile fields to complete, including adding your preferred pronouns in the free text field.
- Select "Update Profile" to save your changes
- To discard changes select "X" or click anywhere outside of the box