Thalamus has available various reports that log all applicant activity.
The “Action Log” tracks/audits all scheduling changes in real-time, displaying the most recent changes on top.
To View the Action Log:
1. Click the “Reports” link in the upper menu bar, and then click “Action Log”
2. The scheduling/cancellation “Action Log” will be displayed. Each row corresponds to one applicant event (scheduling or cancellation). A scheduling event is shown in blue, while a cancellation event is shown in pink. Note: Applicants that have made multiple scheduling changes would display as separate entries on the action log.
3. The data will be shown in real-time. Select “Refresh” button to ensure most up-to-date data.
4. This report displays all data from your entire season. To view earlier data, use the scroll bar on the right side of the action log list.
5. The list may be exported to an Excel/CSV file using the drop-down arrow next to the search field.
6. You may search your log to display scheduling changes for a single applicant, by typing the applicant’s last name into the search bar and selecting the “Search” button.
7. You may search your log to display scheduling changes for a single calendar date by clicking on “Interview Event Date” and selecting the date on the calendar module.
8. To return your “Action Log” to its default state, select the “Reset” button.
Additional reports available through the Thalamus Reports page. All reports can be exported using the drop-down menu next to the search field. Other reports include:
Waitlist Report: Displays applicants on waitlists for particular dates. The report may be sorted by waitlist date by clicking on the “Waitlist Date” column.
Note: Applicants may be scheduled for a date, while also holding multiple waitlist positions on other dates.
Event Distribution Report: Displays positions scheduled throughout interview season sorted by interview date and track.
Track/Tier Report: Displays positions scheduled throughout interview season sorted by track and tier.
Survey Report: One of several methods for viewing applicant survey answers. The report is displayed by interview date with the most recent survey responses at the top.