About Tiers: Tiers allow you to assign scheduling priority to applicants that allows them sign up for a tiered slot that is equal to or less than their tier. Assigning a tier to applicants is mandatory but programs do not have to use all three Tier categories.
- Tier 1 = Strongest Tier, can access all open interview spots for their track
- Tier 2 = Can access all open interview spots that are assigned Tier 2 or Tier 3
- Tier 3 = Weakest Tier, can only access open interview spots that are assigned Tier 3.
Applicants will not know which tier they are or how many slots are available for each tier. Only the program will know this information.
If your program does not want to assign tiers, enter the total number of spots you like in the tier 1 box on your calendar (for a particular track), and assign all of your applicants to Tier 1.
There are three ways to tier applicants through the Applicant Dashboard.
Assign a Tier a Single Applicant
- Navigate to the Applicant Dashboard
- Click the blank “Tier” box or click the three dots next to the applicant name
- Assign a tier to the applicant by selecting a tier level (I, II, III)
- The applicant will then be assigned to that tier.
Assign Tiers to multiple Applicants in Bulk
- To tier multiple applicants at once, selecting any check boxes, choose the "Select All", or a combination by using filters and selecting which applicants you'd like to tier in bulk
- The applicant’s row will be highlighted in blue. Click on the Actions button to open the drop-down menu.
- Select the “Assign Tier X” (where X is the desired Tier number (1,2,3)
- The applicant will then be assigned to this tier.
NOTE: Tiers cannot be changed once an Applicant has been invited to interview.