In Thalamus programs can print an applicant roster for a group of applicants (up to 200 at a time) directly from the Applicant Dashboard.
1. From the Applicant Dashboard, sort applicants using the table column headers and apply filters as needed.
2. Select the applicants to be printed using either the selection tool or clicking the check box to the left of each applicant photo/name. To select all applicants, or all applicants on the page, use the "Select Box" next to the "First/ Last" column on the toolbar. Only the selected applicants will be printed.
3. Select “Actions ”→“Print”
4. In the “Print Page” that appears you may toggle on/off any of the following items:
- test scores
- AOA labels
Toggling these items on/off will show/remove them from the final print page.
5. To print the roster, select “Print.” It may be printed in either portrait or landscape mode. The document may be saved as a PDF by selecting the "Download PDF" button.
Note: The list will be displayed/printed in the exact order that the applicants are displayed on the table. Sort the applicants as you would like the list to print.