Applicants that have been scheduled for an interview date may be viewed from the Calendar and Applicant Dashboard. Visit our guides Creating Interview Dates and Inviting Applicants to Interview for instructions on creating interview dates and inviting applicants.
1. Once in the Calendar screen, clicking on an existing event box to view the details of that event.
2. In the pop-up box that appears select “VIEW DETAILS"
3. The “Details” module displays information about the interview event, such as:
- Track/Tier Distribution Setup
- Applicants Signed Up
- Distribution Statistics
- Survey Answers
- Wait List Information
4. To change the date of event being viewed, use the arrow keys. To edit event details or change slot distribution, select the “Pencil” icon.
5. Select the arrow next to “Track/Tier Distribution Setup” to view the number of positions per assigned Track/Tier for the event.
6. Applicants will be listed by Tier and Track. Scroll over an applicant’s name and click to reveal a “Baseball Card” featuring core information for that applicant. Note: Information on the baseball card is dependent on the information uploaded from your CSV file export from ERAS.
7. To print a “Face Sheet Roster” of all applicants attending that interview date, select “Printer Icon” in the upper right-hand corner.
8. In the “Face Sheet” Roster that appears, pictures, test scores and AOA labels may be shown/removed from the roster that appears by selecting/deselecting the corresponding check boxes. Note: Only information that has been exported from ERAS will display.
9. To print the roster, select “Print.” It may be printed in either portrait or landscape mode. Additionally, the roster may be saved as a PDF by selecting the "Download PDF" button.
10. Select the arrow next to “Distribution” to view statistics displaying the total number of applicants signed up sorted by Gender, Tier and Track.
11. Select the arrow next to “Survey Answers” to view survey answers displayed by applicant. Note: Survey Answers may also be displayed in the Applicant Dashboard sorted by applicant in the “Survey Answers” column.
12. To export these answers to an Excel or CSV file, select "Export Survey Answers" icon.
13. If applicants are signed up for the Wait List, they will be displayed in the "Wait List" section.
14. Select “CLOSE” or click anywhere outside of the box to close this menu.