Thalamus is equipped with a slide sorter view to assist in finalizing your rank list. This should only be utilized once you have finalized all applicant scoring. Visit our Scoring an Applicant guide for information on scoring.
Programs can review and update applicant rank through the "Applicants" dashboard. Visit our Viewing Notes and Ranking an Applicant guide.
1. To access this view, select “Score” from the upper menu bar.
2. Select “Applicant Rank List.”
3. The “Applicant Rank List” will appear, listing applicants by “Face Cards” in rank order.
Note: Only those applicants who have been assigned an “Overall Score” and “Rank” will appear on this list. As additional applicants are assigned, “Overall Score” they will be added to subsequent rows, further extending the list.
4. Click the “triple line” icon to access notes on a particular applicant. Notes can be edited or added on this screen.
5. Click on values for “Overall Score” or “Interview Score” to open “Scoring Module.” Scores may be edited or modified as described in the Scoring an Applicant guide. Program users who input score, as well as other information regarding applicant score will be accessible in this module.
6. Scroll over applicant “Rank” to manually reassign rank as previously described.
7. To modify number of applicants displayed per page, type desired number in the “applicants per page” box. Applicants may be viewed on additional pages by selecting the page number, “Next” or “Previous” tabs to scroll through pages.
8. Applicant rank may also be reassigned by selecting an applicant card and then “dragging and dropping” that card into the newly desired rank position. For instance, if you wanted to reassign “Sally Amygdala” to rank one, select that card and then “drag and drop” the card to the front of the list. The “Applicant Rank List” will be reordered accordingly.
9. Once your rank list is finalized, a copy of the list may be exported by selecting the “down arrow” icon in the upper left-hand corner.
10. The “Export Applicants” module will appear. Select the desired file type for export by choosing the “bubble” corresponding to that file type (denoted by a blue check mark).
11. To export that file type, select “CONFIRM.” To cancel this process, select “CANCEL” or click anywhere outside of the box.
12. The file will export/download to your computer containing your finalized rank list. This file (in CSV form) may be uploaded to the NRMP as needed (Please consult information from NRMP for further instructions). This process may be repeated, as needed (i.e. after updates to the rank list).