In addition to the automatic email templates that Thalamus offers, Programs can create "Additional Templates" which can be sent manually to Applicants through the Applicant Dashboard.
1. Create additional templates in the "Email" template editor. Visit our Managing/ Editing Automatic Email Templates guide for more information.
2. Once your Additional Template is created, you can send it through the Applicant Dashboard. Open your "Applicants" screen.
3. Select the single Applicant or a Group of Applicants you'd like to send the message to.
4. Select either the "..." action button next to the single Applicants name, or the "Actions" button if sending to multiple Applicants.
5. Select "Send Template". The Send Template module will appear.
6. Choose the preferred template from the drop down "Email Template" List.
7. Verify the Applicants you'd like to send the message to in your "Applicants List".
8. Click "Send".
9. The Template will send, and will now display in the email log of your Applicant.
10. To view the email log, select the "...” menu next to the applicant name.
11. Select “View Email Log.” The “Email Log” module will appear.
12. To view an individual email, click on the row for that email.
13. The email will open displaying the text sent.
14. To close the email, click on the arrow/row again.