You can utilize Thalamus to manage you availability during interview event dates. This can be done by completing your own availability, or program coordinators and administrators can set availability for faculty. The process described below is identical for both.
*This is an optional feature* This feature is not required to be completed to utilize the Itinerary Wizard or the Itinerary Builder
1. On the main navigation bar, select “Interviews” → “My Availability”
2. The “My Availability” page will appear with all program interview dates for this program on the left hand side. Select the desired date by clicking on the "+" sign button you wish to review.
3. Availability information can be assigned in this screen:
A. Select "preferred" or "unavailable"
B. Select whole day or specific time
C. Option to choose multiple days Note: Only future interview events will show.
Note: The "preferred" and "unavailable" times can be set for one day or multiple days at the same time. Set preferred time and click on the unavailable tab to set the unavailable time.
4. Availability can also be assigned multiple times throughout the day as well by clicking on the "+" next to the set time
5. Remove times by clicking the "X"
6. Click “Save” to confirm this selection. Click “Cancel” to discard changes (or click outside of the box).
7. Once availability is entered, availability will show up in the "My Availability" screen.
8. To delete any set availability, scroll over the time you want to delete and click on the trashcan symbol