To access the Master View page:
- Click on "Schedule" in the top menu bar
- Select "Master View" in the drop down list
You can view all virtual interview sessions scheduled, or filter by the interview session date.
- Select the date at the blank field at the top, and choose the date you would like to view
- You can reset the view by clicking on the "Reset" button
There are three tabs to toggle between all interview dates.
- Active shows all interview sessions that are currently active
- Previous lists any sessions that have been completed or were previously scheduled
- Upcoming shows all future scheduled sessions
Each column header below holds specific information. Below will explain each one
- Session Type shows the name of the session type chosen
- Session ID is the specific ID shown on the itinerary session
- Room Name is the number assigned to the specific room. Click on the Room Name number to join the room
- Participants will display the names of everyone who is in the room
- Started shows the start time
- Ending shows the ending time
- Remaining displays the amount of time remaining until the schedule end time
- Interviewers will display which interviewers were assigned to the session
- Applicants will display which applicants were assigned to the session
There are four actions you can take while there is an active room. An active room is displayed with a green dot on the left hand side, indicating that there are participants in the room and are actively talking.
- Knock (hand knocking icon) clicking on this will send a message into the room with this message:
"There are "X" minutes left in the interview. Prepare to finish your discussions!"
- Bell will allow you to send a message to all participants in the particular roomA. Type the Message in the comment boxB. Click "Send Message" to broadcast the message in each participants room
- Red "X" will automatically close the room immediately upon clicking it
- Join will allow you join the room by clicking this button