Thalamus allows programs to mark their Applicants as "Matched" and build a match composite. The match composite can be exported in various formats to allow full customization.
Learn about our other Roster layouts by visiting these guides:
Printing an Applicant Roster from your Applicant Dashboard
Marking Applicants as Matched
1) From your Applicants page, locate the applicants you'd like to mark as matched.
2) You can Mark as Matched any applicants who are in the "completed" status.
3) You can update individual applicants by selecting the "..." menu next to the applicant's name, or update bulk applicants by selecting all desired applicants and selecting the "actions" menu and selecting "Mark as Matched".
4) You will be asked to confirm your choice before moving forward.
5) The selected applicants will now appear in the "Matched" status.
6) To remove the matched status, follow the same steps to select applicants, and from the "Actions" menu, select "Remove Match".
View Building a Match Composite to create and export your match composite.