Program Administrators, Coordinators and Directors in Thalamus are able to control which of their program interviewers have access to Cortex.
- To enable Cortex access for a program user, confirm that the program user is added to your Thalamus program. If they are not a current program user, follow the Create and Manage Program User Accounts guide.
- In Thalamus, navigate to the "Administration" page.
- To edit an account, click on the pencil icon under "Actions" and the “Edit User” module will appear.
- Toggle the Cortex access button to on (it should turn teal)
- Click “Save” to apply the change.
- Repeat the process described above to any user account.