Applicants have the option to change their interview date within a program after they have initially scheduled a date. Applicants do not have to cancel their original interview date to schedule a new one. This guide will assist applicants on how to access their calendar events and RESCHEDULE an interview with a program in Thalamus.
- Navigate to the "Calendar" page within Thalamus
- Be sure to have all programs or the program you are scheduling for enabled on the left side of the screen as well as the filters in the upper right-hand corner enabled to "all"
- Click on the new interview date you would like to schedule for
- A confirmation screen will open confirming that you want to be removed from the first scheduled date and be scheduled for the new interview date.
- Select "YES" to confirm, or "NO" to cancel
- One "YES" is selected, the new scheduled interview date will indicate that you are now scheduled for it indicating a teal box with a check mark in it and you are removed from the previous date