Applicants have the option to complete program survey questions after the interview has been scheduled. This guide will assist applicants on how to access any program surveys that have been sent to them in Thalamus.
Applicants do not have to complete survey questions if they are sent with an invite, there is an option to postpone the survey. To view instructions how to postpone a survey, review the How to Schedule An Interview with a Program guide.
- Navigate to the "Dashboard" page within Thalamus
- Locate "My Surveys" in the lower right-hand section
- Filter surveys by status:
- Once you locate the program survey you would like to access, click "Start Survey"
- Answer survey questions accordingly
- Click "Submit" to confirm all answers
Surveys can be answered or changed at any time prior to your interview date.