The Thalamus Mobile App allows you to access the Thalamus Video Platform and conduct Virtual Interviews through your mobile device. Your Virtual Interview schedule will be available through the mobile app only the day of your scheduled interview, and only after the program has published your itineraries for that day.
1. Log into the Thalamus Mobile app.
2. From the drop down menu on the upper right hand corner of the screen, choose "Video Conference"
3. You will see your schedule for the upcoming interview day. You may need to change the filter at the bottom of the screen from "Active" to "Upcoming" to see future interview sessions.
4. Select the session you would like to join.
5. You will have the option to mute your microphone or turn off your camera before you join the room.
6. When you are ready, select the option to "Join meeting".
7. If this is the first time using our app for interviews, You will be prompted to give Thalamus access to your camera and microphone. You must give access to your camera and microphone in order to use The Thalamus Video platform.
8. You will see yourself until another person joins the room. You can select the "flip" icon to change from a back facing to a front facing camera.
9. You an also turn your microphone or camera off from this screen.
10. You can swipe left through to the next screen to see anyone else who has joined the room. If there is no one in the room, you will see a notice that "There is no one else currently in this room"
11. You can swipe right to the chat feature, which will allow you to send text based messages to all other people in the room.
12. Once you are done with your interview, select the red "Han gup" button to end the call. You will be redirected to the "join meeting" screen.
13. Select the blue arrow at to the top of the screen to access the rest of your schedule.