Thalamus allows you to swap two candidates without creating additional spots on your interview day.
- Search for applicant A on the applicant dashboard
- Select the 3 dots next to their name
- Select "manually schedule"
- In the manually schedule module, select the "force assign (override rules)" button (It will toggle blue when active) and select the calendar date you'd like to schedule into.
- When given the option to open the cancelled spot on the cancelled interview date, select the option to "remove the spot when cancelling" (the second option)
- Applicant A will now be scheduled into your interview day, and will display as +1 on the calendar.
- Search for Applicant B and follow the same steps