Programs have the ability to add and manage all program users within their program. After a user is created, an account can be finalized or a password can be updated. This can only be managed by the Program Administrator, Coordinator, and Director roles.
Set or Update a Program User Password
- Navigate to the "Administration" page
- Click on the pencil icon to edit the user profile
- Toggle the button next to "Set / Update Password"
- Click "Randomize" to auto assign a password or create a custom password unique the required criteria:
- at least 8 characters
- contact at least 1 upper case and 1 lower case letter
- contact at least 1 number
- IMPORTANT: Before saving, be sure to copy or document the newly created password to provide to the program user.
- Click "Save"
- Provide user with the created password