Program Users have the ability to edit their Thalamus Account profile. This guide will walk users through how to edit, view, and manage their Thalamus profile.
- While logged into Thalamus, at the upper right-hand corner of any screen, click the arrow next to your avatar. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Select "Edit Profile"
- This will open the edit profile module and allow you to update any information.
- To insert a photo, select "Update Image" and browser for the desired picture file. Select the picture and select "Open". This picture will become your profile photo.
- Users are now able to enter their preferred pronouns in the free text space.
- Toggle On/Off notifications for each program.
- Profile roles can be edited by Program directors, coordinators and administrators.
Visit our Managing Program User Accounts guide for more information.
- To save your changes, select "Update Profile" and your profile will be updated. To cancel the changes, select "X".