Note: When using the Thalamus Mobile app, please be sure that you have downloaded the most recent version before accessing your account.
View our additional mobile guides here: How to Schedule an Interview with a Program for Applicants (Mobile App) and Using the Mobile App for your Virtual Interview for Interviewers and Applicants
Login to the app by typing in your email and password associated with your Thalamus account. Select the "Sign In" button.
There are six sections to view in the menu button. Select the menu by clicking the three bars at the top to access the different sections:
- Calendar allows you to view all invites, scheduled, pending and waitlisted
- Profile will allow users to edit your profile information and upload a profile photo
- Settings allows you to enable biometrics for login (fingerprint or face recognition)
- Video Conference allows you to access your itineraries and interviews on their scheduled date
- Help navigates you to view user guide articles or send a message to contact us
- Sign Out allows you to sign out of the app
- Thalamus Mobile Version allows you to view what version of the app you are currently accessing.
Upon navigating to the calendar tab, you have the ability to toggle your view between List View or Calendar View.
- Choose the "Calendar Icon" to display in calendar view
- See where sessions are offered by the colored dates below each date
- Select the date you would like to view in detail
- Program sessions scheduled for that day automatically filter to the top of the list
- If you wish to return to the current date, select "Today" button located in the right-hand corner at towards the bottom.
- Choose the "List Icon" to display in list view
Dates are provided in list format chronologically by date
- In the calendar view, there will be four tabs located at the bottom that can be toggled through for different lists. Click on each "tab" to view each list:
- All will list all interview spots offered by any programs that you were invited to (this will include calendar invites that are also full)
- Scheduled will list all currently scheduled interview events
- Pending will list all interview spots offered by any program you were invited to that only have available spots to sign up for
- Waitlisted will show any events that you are currently waitlisted for
- Social will show all social events you have been scheduled for
Select which programs you want to see in each tab by following the below steps:
- Click the filter button on the top bar
2. Choose which program/s you want viewable or not viewable by toggling the button in front of the program name.
NOTE: This view will also show you which color is designated to each program
From the menu button, select Profile. Select one of two options:
- Change Password allows you to change your password to log in to Thalamus
Edit Profile will allow you to The profile view will allow you to view and make the following changes to your profile:
- Upload Profile Photo
- Home Airport
- First and Last Name (required)
- Email (required)
- Medical School
- Medical Degree
Make changes and click "Update Profile" at the bottom once complete
From the menu button, select "Settings"
- Click on "Use Biometrics" to set up fingerprint or facial recognition.
From the menu button, select "Help"
- View User Guides to help navigate through the interview process
- Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or inquiries
To sign out of the mobile app, select "Sign Out" from the menu screen.