Users can access Cerebellum via the same log in used for their Thalamus/Cortex accounts.
The main program contacts are given access to Cerebellum by the Thalamus onboarding team during account creation.
For a program user to access Cerebellum, it must be "enabled" under their program user within the Administration tab by a Program Administrator. View Enabling Cerebellum for Program Users/Faculty
Visit our guide on creating additional program users.
Logging In via Cerebellum Website
- To log into Cerebellum, visit https://cerebellum.thalamusgme.com
- Enter the email address you use for your Thalamus or Cortex log in.
- Enter the password you use for your Thalamus or Cortex log in.
- If you are affiliated with multiple programs, you will see a pop-up box on login which will display all associated programs. Select the desired program you wish to review.
Logging in from your Thalamus Account
If you are affiliated with a Cortex or Cerebellum account, you can now access your accounts directly in Thalamus.
Select your "user profile" icon on the upper right-hand corner of the page.
From the drop-down menu, select the account you would like to view.
- If you are affiliated with multiple programs, you can access your other programs directly in Cerebellum.
- Select your "user profile" icon on the upper right hand corner of the page.
- From the drop down menu, select the program you would like to view.
- Cerebellum has a log out time of 2 hours. If you are idle for over 2 hours, you will automatically be logged out of Cerebellum.
- If you would like to log yourself out, select your "user profile" icon on the upper right hand corner of the page.
- From the drop down menu, select the button to "logout".
Review our guide Account access questions: Email, Password, Log in Issues for questions about recovering your password.
For any other questions about accessing Cerebellum, contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com